H3Africa and the African Life Sciences Ecosystem: Building Sustainable Innovation.
December 17, 2014 Editor Comments Off on H3Africa and the African Life Sciences Ecosystem: Building Sustainable Innovation.
Related Articles H3Africa and the African Life Sciences Ecosystem: Building Sustainable Innovation. OMICS. 2014 Dec;18(12):733-9 Authors: Dandara C, Huzair F, Borda-Rodriguez A, Chirikure S, Okpechi I, Warnich L, Masimirembwa C Abstract Abstract Interest in genomics research in African populations is experiencing exponential growth. This enthusiasm stems in part from the recognition that the genomic diversity […]More
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views