The Risks of Innovation in Health Care.
February 18, 2015 Editor Comments Off on The Risks of Innovation in Health Care.
Related Articles The Risks of Innovation in Health Care. J Am Coll Radiol. 2015 Feb 14; Authors: Enzmann DR Abstract Innovation in health care creates risks that are unevenly distributed. An evolutionary analogy using species to represent business models helps categorize innovation experiments and their risks. This classification reveals two qualitative categories: early and late […]More
The power of disruptive technological innovation: Transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
February 6, 2015 Editor 0
Related Articles The power of disruptive technological innovation: Transcatheter aortic valve implantation. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2014 Dec 24; Authors: Berlin DB, Davidson MJ, Schoen FJ Abstract We sought to evaluate the principles of disruptive innovation, defined as technology innovation that fundamentally shifts performance and utility metrics, as applied to transcatheter aortic […]More
Disrupting the old order of imaging.
August 7, 2013 Editor 0
Disrupting the old order of imaging. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Jun;200(6):1284-7 Authors: Jha S, Lexa FJ Abstract OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this article is to expand on the economic concepts of creative destruction and disruptive innovation to imagine scenarios in which diagnostic imaging modalities and certain imaging paradigms can be rendered obsolete. CONCLUSION: Potential […]More
Building a culture of innovation by maximizing the role of the RN.
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
Building a culture of innovation by maximizing the role of the RN. Nurs Adm Q. 2013 Jul-Sep;37(3):194-202 Authors: Everett LQ, Sitterding MC Abstract By the year 2020, as hospitals morph into entirely different kinds of service providers, nurses too will look altogether different. Those with the capacity to embrace disruptive innovation, along with all the […]More
Five Ways to Innovate Faster
July 31, 2013 Editor 0
One of the most common complaints senior executives have about disruptive innovation is its seemingly snail-like pace. How is it, they wonder, that it takes us forever to pursue ideas that promise to create new markets when the world seems to be innovating at a dizzying pace? This frustration is compounded by the fact that […]More
33 HBR Blog Posts You Should Read Before 2013
December 31, 2012 Editor 0
HBR’s editors have compiled a list of some of our — and your — favorite of the nearly 2000 blog posts we published in 2012. As usual, the topics that most preoccupied our authors and readers reflected our shared anxieties: the pressures exerted on our businesses by technology and the global economy — no end […]More
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views