Publishing through Innovationafrica.org gives you the opportunity to reach both a regional and a global audience. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to increase recognition and branding for yourself and your organization.
Our goal is to share best practice, knowledge and the inspiration to stimulate and drive innovation culture and innovation capabilities in Africa. Our audience consists of a steadily growing number of persons interested in learning more about how to further economic development and create value with innovation management.
All our content is related to the field of innovation and cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to different industries and discipline: science, business, technology, social. We also also focus on South-South Innovations, these are innovations taking place in other developing countries.
You are welcome to contact us.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021