SL Crowd Green Solutions
September 21, 2020 Editor 0
SL Crowd Green Solutions is a non equity crowdfunding platform. It is also not a P2P lending platform.
It is set up by Innovation SL to enable entrepreneurs and organizations developing green and sustainable solutions to fund their projects through donations. These projects are led by young entrepreneurs, innovators, women, men, communities, companies and groups committed to the objectives of sustainable development and environmental care.These projects also contribute to breaking the poverty cycle in Sierra Leone.
Given our work in building the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem; in incubating and accelerating Start-ups and Scale-Ups, your contribution to such green and sustainable solutions, can contribute to building a whole ecosystem of supporters and ambassadors, serving as a powerful leapfrog.
Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Organisations can submit an idea under any of the following:
- ‘Green’ Architecture
- Wastewater treatment
- Recycling and waste management.
- Alternative energy
- Food waste management
- Generation of energy from wastes
- Harnessing solar energy
- Sustainable Tourism
Our non-equity Crowdfunding Platform enables you to raise funding between SLL 1.000.000 and up SLL 20.000.000 in the form of donations.
- The impact of R&D teams’ gender diversity on innovation outputs
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
- Innovative behavior and venture performance of SMEs: the moderating effect of environmental dynamism
- Obama’s Trip to Africa: Worth Every Penny
- Using Technology to Advance Human Rights in Kenya
- Africa: Getting the Balance Right on Science Policy and Gender
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020