SL Crowd Green Solutions
September 21, 2020 Editor 0
SL Crowd Green Solutions is a non equity crowdfunding platform. It is also not a P2P lending platform.
It is set up by Innovation SL to enable entrepreneurs and organizations developing green and sustainable solutions to fund their projects through donations. These projects are led by young entrepreneurs, innovators, women, men, communities, companies and groups committed to the objectives of sustainable development and environmental care.These projects also contribute to breaking the poverty cycle in Sierra Leone.
Given our work in building the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem; in incubating and accelerating Start-ups and Scale-Ups, your contribution to such green and sustainable solutions, can contribute to building a whole ecosystem of supporters and ambassadors, serving as a powerful leapfrog.
Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Organisations can submit an idea under any of the following:
- ‘Green’ Architecture
- Wastewater treatment
- Recycling and waste management.
- Alternative energy
- Food waste management
- Generation of energy from wastes
- Harnessing solar energy
- Sustainable Tourism
Our non-equity Crowdfunding Platform enables you to raise funding between SLL 1.000.000 and up SLL 20.000.000 in the form of donations.
- Where programming meets the real world
- Innovative doctoral education for global food security (FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT – SEND IN LETTER OF INTEREST)
- The biggest microlender of them all
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation
- What Africa Can Teach the United States About Funding Infrastructure Projects
Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics Photo report: West Africa project partners cap off 2020 with farmers field day events in Northern Ghana and Southern Mali
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021