SL Crowd Green Solutions
September 21, 2020 Editor 0
SL Crowd Green Solutions is a non equity crowdfunding platform. It is also not a P2P lending platform.
It is set up by Innovation SL to enable entrepreneurs and organizations developing green and sustainable solutions to fund their projects through donations. These projects are led by young entrepreneurs, innovators, women, men, communities, companies and groups committed to the objectives of sustainable development and environmental care.These projects also contribute to breaking the poverty cycle in Sierra Leone.
Given our work in building the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem; in incubating and accelerating Start-ups and Scale-Ups, your contribution to such green and sustainable solutions, can contribute to building a whole ecosystem of supporters and ambassadors, serving as a powerful leapfrog.
Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Organisations can submit an idea under any of the following:
- ‘Green’ Architecture
- Wastewater treatment
- Recycling and waste management.
- Alternative energy
- Food waste management
- Generation of energy from wastes
- Harnessing solar energy
- Sustainable Tourism
Our non-equity Crowdfunding Platform enables you to raise funding between SLL 1.000.000 and up SLL 20.000.000 in the form of donations.
- Please help me update what “telecentre” means for ICT4D
- Are Massive Open Online Courses Massive Opportunity or Massive Hype?
- Open Innovation Africa Summit²: Shaping the Future of the African Innovation
- Startup Funding in Africa- Let’s take a step back & talk Market Efficiency
- End of the Great-Man Theory of Innovation
- South Africans to support European space launch in South America
Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics Photo report: West Africa project partners cap off 2020 with farmers field day events in Northern Ghana and Southern Mali
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021