Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey!
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
In a time when uncertainty reigns, the fear of being disrupted can brutally hurt any business. Responsible leaders who dare to anticipate disruption and take steps to self-inflict it to their organization in a smart and controlled way are best positioned for the future.
The post Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- The role of entrepreneurship education and start-up experience for handling communication and liability of newness
- The Offline Executive
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- What To Consider When Making A Smartphone For Africa
- Even Sleeping Smartphones Could Soon Hear Spoken Commands
- What the West Can Learn from Jugaad
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020