Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey!
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
In a time when uncertainty reigns, the fear of being disrupted can brutally hurt any business. Responsible leaders who dare to anticipate disruption and take steps to self-inflict it to their organization in a smart and controlled way are best positioned for the future.
The post Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- Bio-pesticides can secure our horticulture
- World-First Innovations in an Open Innovation Context
- Global partnerships are critical to advance the control of Neglected Zoonotic Diseases: The case of the Global Alliance for Rabies Control.
- Rocket Internet may be just what is needed to Turbo-charge African E-commerce
- Functional product development: what information should be shared during the development process?
- Lessons from the South | DEMO Africa 2012
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021