Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey!
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
In a time when uncertainty reigns, the fear of being disrupted can brutally hurt any business. Responsible leaders who dare to anticipate disruption and take steps to self-inflict it to their organization in a smart and controlled way are best positioned for the future.
The post Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- Decision Making, Top Gun Style
- Business Model Innovation
- The risk-reward nexus in the innovation-inequality relationship: who takes the risks? Who gets the rewards?
- From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict
- South Africa: Bridging the Digital Divide for People With Disabilities
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020