Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey!
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
In a time when uncertainty reigns, the fear of being disrupted can brutally hurt any business. Responsible leaders who dare to anticipate disruption and take steps to self-inflict it to their organization in a smart and controlled way are best positioned for the future.
The post Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- Expo hopes to tap into new-found interest in African growth
- Build on genomic advances to benefit the poor
- Free trials and payment plans: Innovative ways to market clean energy products in rural Uganda
- [News & Analysis] Higher Education: With Eye to Innovation, China Revamps Its Universities
- Can Crowdsourcing Stop the Zambian Army Worm Invasion?
- Design for Social Innovation loves Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020