innovation + africa; +639 new citations
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
639 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2020/08/03
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Entrepreneurs need to balance risk of persisting with payoff of succeeding
- You’re Probably Not Very Good at Most Things
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Innovation: Insights from two Cases of Syngenta’s Activities in Genetically Modified Organisms
- Technology gets rid of dictators, but not social classes
- Characterization of local chicken production and management systems in Babati, Tanzania
- Malawi: Science Subjects Vital to the Country’s Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021