innovation + africa; +639 new citations
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
639 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2020/08/03
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Can Islamic finance help fund large infrastructure projects in emerging markets?
- The Strategic Fitness Process: A Collaborative Action Research Method for Developing and Understanding Organizational Prototypes and Dynamic Capabilities
- “The internet will lock horns with TV”: Russell Southwood on Future of TV in Africa
- Five Ways to Make Your Innovation Culture Smell Better
- Which Innovation Model
- THE ADOPTION OF OPEN INNOVATION WITHIN THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021