5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic
August 3, 2020 Editor 0
Both Kickstarter and Indiegogo report people are continuing to support fundraising projects. Here’s how to adjust your funding strategy for the times.
- Second Edition of the Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Results-Focused Planning Guide for Development Practitioners
- Will Black economic empowerment catalyse South African growth?
- Kenya: Microsoft Thinks Global and Manages Locally
- Surprises Are the New Normal; Resilience Is the New Skill
- Why do Most Products Fail? 3 Techniques to Leverage Hidden Needs
- Working with strategic partners to strengthen Bio-Innovate Program implementation in eastern Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021