SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19
July 7, 2020 Editor 0
Post-pandemic, public bodies must restructure SME support systems for long-term growth with well-functioning innovation systems with the right balance of instruments.
The post SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- Conserving biodiversity could benefit the world’s poor
- The abject of entrepreneurship: failure, fiasco, fraud
- 15 years of the Journal of Intellectual Capital and counting: a manifesto for transformational IC research
- Smart environments and smart growth: connecting innovation strategies and digital growth strategies
- Co-Creation of Government Services
- Seeing Innovation in Strategic Terms
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021