SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19
July 7, 2020 Editor 0
Post-pandemic, public bodies must restructure SME support systems for long-term growth with well-functioning innovation systems with the right balance of instruments.
The post SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- Google Apps Developer Challenge Aftermath: A Recap
- Tackling informal entrepreneurship in Ghana: a critical analysis of the dualist/modernist policy approach, some evidence from Accra
- Don’t Persuade Customers — Just Change Their Behavior
- To Improve Collaboration, Try an Olive Branch on Steroids
- Do You Know Your Valuable Customers?
- What is Your Open Innovation Partnering Approach?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020