SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19
July 7, 2020 Editor 0
Post-pandemic, public bodies must restructure SME support systems for long-term growth with well-functioning innovation systems with the right balance of instruments.
The post SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- It’s Not Too Late to Stave Off Disruption
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Bioconversion of wheat straw lignocellulosic sugars to ethanol by recombinant Escherichia coli
- SME Network Characteristics vs. Product Innovativeness: How to Achieve High Innovation Performance
- Africa: Ericsson to Unveil New Mobile Radio Technology, Radio Dot System
- The obstacles for science technology parks in a developing country
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021