SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19
July 7, 2020 Editor 0
Post-pandemic, public bodies must restructure SME support systems for long-term growth with well-functioning innovation systems with the right balance of instruments.
The post SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- Why HR Still Isn’t a Strategic Partner
- The Top 6 Technology Challenges in International Development
- Economic Growth Sustaining Under Environmental Sustainability and Human Development. A Global Challenge
- A Global Wave of Financial Inclusion Targets?
- Africa RISING partnerships increase scaling out of agricultural technologies in Ethiopia
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
Africa RISING Annual Progress Report 2018 – 2019 now available innovation + africa; +639 new citations
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views