SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19
July 7, 2020 Editor 0
Post-pandemic, public bodies must restructure SME support systems for long-term growth with well-functioning innovation systems with the right balance of instruments.
The post SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 appeared first on InnovationManagement.
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
- 6 Posters for your Innovation Propaganda
- The Global Rise of Female Entrepreneurs
- The Best Mobile Data Collection System Exists: Choice is the Challenge
- Grand Challenges Canada announces innovative rising stars in global health
- Lenovo to expand to Africa, starting with Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020