External Review Team visit to Africa RISING sites in Malawi and Tanzania – a photo report
April 3, 2020 Editor 0
In mid-July 2019, the Africa RISING Program Coordination Team (PCT) commissioned an external review of the 3 regional Africa RISING projects in West Africa, the Ethiopian Highlands and in East and Southern Africa.
The goal of the external review was to evaluate the program’s organizational structure; data management; monitoring, evaluation and learning; research and development partnerships achievements; and the program’s alignment with donor and country development strategies.
From 26 January through 9 February, two members of the review panel – Drs. Christine Negra and Mark Powell made visits to project sites in Malawi and Tanzania.
This photo report presents highlights of the different activities visited by the team at different project locations in the two countries.
- What it means to “go pro” in data science
- Waste Not, Want Not: Eco-Fuel Africa
- From start-up to scale-up: What does it take?
- Nelson Mandela 1918-2013
- 5 Reasons to Use Open SIM Kit to Modify Mobile Phone SIM Cards
- A qualitative investigation of use and adoption of mobile money in Kenya: a domestication approach
Entrepreneurial attributes and intention among management students: a longitudinal approach to evolution and applicability of conceptual and empirical constructs ILRI develops framework for integrating gender in livestock genetic improvement programs
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021