External Review Team visit to Africa RISING sites in Malawi and Tanzania – a photo report
April 3, 2020 Editor 0
In mid-July 2019, the Africa RISING Program Coordination Team (PCT) commissioned an external review of the 3 regional Africa RISING projects in West Africa, the Ethiopian Highlands and in East and Southern Africa.
The goal of the external review was to evaluate the program’s organizational structure; data management; monitoring, evaluation and learning; research and development partnerships achievements; and the program’s alignment with donor and country development strategies.
From 26 January through 9 February, two members of the review panel – Drs. Christine Negra and Mark Powell made visits to project sites in Malawi and Tanzania.
This photo report presents highlights of the different activities visited by the team at different project locations in the two countries.
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship
- Winning Streak: Sub-Saharan Africa Leads the Way in Doing Business Reforms
- The secret sauce of a ‘start-up nation’
- 802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
- Google launches Project Link: A new way to bring faster, more reliable Internet access to Uganda
- We like a good business model…Meet M-KOPA
Entrepreneurial attributes and intention among management students: a longitudinal approach to evolution and applicability of conceptual and empirical constructs ILRI develops framework for integrating gender in livestock genetic improvement programs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020