The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption
August 30, 2019 Editor 0
Clayton M. Christensen’s seminal book, The Innovator’s Dilemma, helped ignite the idea of innovative disruption. His Harvard Business School colleagues have been adding to innovation research ever since.
Go to Source
- The state of Africa’s learning landscape in 2013
- The missing link: Transforming vocational skills into employment for young women
- Information sharing from the first Bio-Innovate Scientific conference
- Is Turning Down Donations Good for Business?
- Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
- The Great Wide Open
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020