In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit
August 30, 2019 Editor 0
The Africa RISING East and Southern Africa (ESA) project management team led by the project manager, Irmgard Hoeschle-Zeledon; the ESA project chief scientist, Mateete Bekunda and implementing partners visited different project sites in Tanzania on 18–31 March.
The three-day visit reviewed the ongoing implementation of project activities in Babati, Kiteto, Kongwa, Mbozi and Mbeya districts. The management team spoke with farmers and got first-hand feedback from them on the use of improved agricultural technologies and practices promoted by the project.
This photo report highlights what the team found.
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
- Why are payment services essential for financial inclusion?
- Innovative Learning/Learning Innovation: Using Action Learning Projects to Develop Students’ Industry Mindset
- Challenging a Meme: When ‘Africans’ Are ‘No One’
- Still Hot — or Not? Technology Firms Face Faster Product Cycles
- The evolution of the social understanding of ethnic entrepreneurship: results from a bibliometric analysis of the literature
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020