innovation + africa; +656 new citations
May 28, 2019 Editor 0
656 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2019/05/28
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Are Most CEOs Too Old to Innovate?
- Entrepreneurship is a Learning Process Not an App Contest
- How to Scale Community Impact With a Market-Based Approach
- Innovative ICT-mediated activities for people, profit and planet
- Participatory definition of breeding objectives for sheep breeds under pastoral systems – Red Maasai and Dorper sheep in Kenya
- Improving the productivity of small ruminants in Kenya’s climate-smart villages
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020