innovation + africa; +656 new citations
May 28, 2019 Editor 0
656 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2019/05/28
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- A theoretical framework of entrepreneurship and innovation in healthcare organisations
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019