innovation + africa; +656 new citations
May 28, 2019 Editor 0
656 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2019/05/28
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Participatory definition of breeding objectives for sheep breeds under pastoral systems – Red Maasai and Dorper sheep in Kenya
- Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
- The internal attributes of technology as determinants of economic valuation of technology
- The impact of investment climate reform in Africa: How has ‘Doing Business’ reform promoted broader competitiveness?
- A conceptual framework of generative customization as an approach to product innovation and fulfillment
- Foresight Africa: Top Priorities for the Continent in 2014
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021