innovation + africa; +656 new citations
May 28, 2019 Editor 0
656 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2019/05/28
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- A theoretical framework of entrepreneurship and innovation in healthcare organisations
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019