Water Experts for the World
January 28, 2019 Editor 0
After centuries of managing its own immense water-related challenges, the Netherlands is learning to export its expertise. There are at least 125 advanced Dutch engineering and architecture businesses with global clientele, providing such services as flood control, wastewater management, desalination, flood insurance, infrastructure design, algae management, and other forms of advanced water treatment. Together with Dutch government agencies and research groups, these businesses are changing the way others think about preparing for flooding and related disasters. And they’re setting an example for a benign neo-mercantile business model that other countries can follow.
Go to Source
- Innovating for women’s, children’s, and adolescents’ health.
- Have you noticed the growing change in the African gaming industry?
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- Want to Change the World? Be Resilient.
- Water ATMs bring new meaning to pay-as-you go
Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments innovation + africa; +656 new citations
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views