Winners of BioInnovate Africa grants announced
January 25, 2018 Editor 0
Eleven research teams from Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania have received grants totalling US$ 6 million, to enable them turn their innovative ideas and technologies, based on biological sciences, into viable businesses.
The funding has been provided by the Bioresources Innovations Network for Eastern Africa Development (BioInnovate Africa) Programme, a regional initiative currently operational in Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda, with the generous support of the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida).
Tags: BioInnovate Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020