How can countries adopt existing technologies to accelerate their development process?
January 25, 2018 Editor 0Few people have shaped the way we see the process of economic development as Joseph Schumpeter did. While his theory of economic growth through innovation and creative destruction has been widely disseminated in academic and policy circles, we know less about one critical implication for economic development: the huge potential role of technology adoption.
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Why Successful Crowdfunding Requires a Social-Media Mind-Set
- Zambia: Check Downside of Technology
- Metrics for the elements of intellectual capital in an economy driven by knowledge
- SMEs are good business for Kenya’s growing banking sector
- How to Leverage Online Games for Social Impact
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: technology adoption
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020