How can countries adopt existing technologies to accelerate their development process?
January 25, 2018 Editor 0Few people have shaped the way we see the process of economic development as Joseph Schumpeter did. While his theory of economic growth through innovation and creative destruction has been widely disseminated in academic and policy circles, we know less about one critical implication for economic development: the huge potential role of technology adoption.
- 3 Tips to Help Your SME Promote Innovation
- Whatsapp pig farmers! Uganda’s innovation platforms connecting and sharing on smartphones
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation
- RSVP Now for Fail Festival 2013: A Celebration of Failure in Development
- 5 Stories Seen & Heard in African Technology Investing and Startups
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: technology adoption
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020