India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses
January 16, 2018 Editor 0
Economic analysis suggests that the next impetus for growth in India’s economy will come from micro, small, medium-size enterprises (MSMEs) and startups.
A slew of programs announced in recent years have fostered a more favorable business environment for financial technology – or fintech – models to emerge in the MSME lending space – in India.
- Towards Innovation in Multinational Corporation Subsidiaries: Development of an Instrument to Select and Evaluate Value Driven Strategies
- Is Big good?
- Startup Culture = Entrepreneurship Culture + Innovation Culture (SC = EC + IC)
- Five Keys to Revaluing Our Ecosystems
- Entrepreneurs’ human and social capital: direct and reinforcing benefits for export
- Relevance of Systems Thinking and Scientific Holism to Social Entrepreneurship
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021