India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses
January 16, 2018 Editor 0
Economic analysis suggests that the next impetus for growth in India’s economy will come from micro, small, medium-size enterprises (MSMEs) and startups.
A slew of programs announced in recent years have fostered a more favorable business environment for financial technology – or fintech – models to emerge in the MSME lending space – in India.
- Water Hungry Coal – Burning South Africa’s water to produce electricity
- Open innovation 2.0: is co-creation the ultimate challenge?
- Global partnerships are critical to advance the control of Neglected Zoonotic Diseases: The case of the Global Alliance for Rabies Control.
- What Will You Create to Make the World Awesome?
- Understanding Willingness to Pay for Social Network Sites
- Who Do You Want Your Customers to Become?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020