Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
November 20, 2017 Editor 0What’s holding back innovation in the developing world? Despite great need and great opportunity, investment in innovation is still primarily a developed world phenomenon. Unequal resources and economic returns tend to lead to more investments into minor innovations in the developed world rather than investments into major innovations in the developing world.
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
- Can Crowdfunding Solve the Startup Capital Gap?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020