innovation + africa; +55 new citations
August 30, 2017 Editor 0
55 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2017/08/30
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Africa: African Union Selects Internet Society for the Axis Project
- Knowledge Management: A Personal Knowledge Network Perspective
- Science, Technology and Innovation Management: Contributions to a Methodological Framework
- Emerging personal intelligence in collective goals: data analysis on the bottom-up approach from PKM to OKM
- Are Lasers the Key to Cheap, Cloud-Based Internet?
- Governed by history: institutional analysis of a contested biofuel innovation system in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021