Entrepreneurship takes stamina: How Mauritania is supporting budding entrepreneurs
July 26, 2017 Editor 0
Babah Salekna El Moustapha, co-founder of the project Mauritanian Society for the Typha Coal Industry (SMICT) with Mohamed and Moctar Abdallahi Kattar. Photo Credit: Moussa Traoré, HADINA.
- Please RSVP for Mobiles! What Have We Learned? Where Are We Going?
- Human-Centered Design Approaches in ICT4D
- Foreign direct investment and development: Insights from literature and ideas for research
- On a path to accelerate access to Ebola vaccines: The WHO’s research and development efforts during the 2014-2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
- Knowledge mediation and overlapping in interfirm networks
- Practical Handbook on Open Innovation
Categories: World Bank PSD
Proposal of a Modelling of the Innovation Process in an International Manufacturing Company Analysis of GMO food products companies: financial risks and opportunities in the global agriculture industry
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020