Entrepreneurship takes stamina: How Mauritania is supporting budding entrepreneurs
July 26, 2017 Editor 0
Babah Salekna El Moustapha, co-founder of the project Mauritanian Society for the Typha Coal Industry (SMICT) with Mohamed and Moctar Abdallahi Kattar. Photo Credit: Moussa Traoré, HADINA.
- Innovation Governance – How Well Does it Work?
- Africa: Africa Technology Innovators to Bag 100,000 Euros in Contest
- Researchers Read the Coffee Grounds and Find a Promising Energy Resource For the Future
- 11 Ways Big Companies Undermine Innovation
- Entreprenuering together: his and her stories
- Rich-to-poor diaspora ventures: how do they survive?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Proposal of a Modelling of the Innovation Process in an International Manufacturing Company Analysis of GMO food products companies: financial risks and opportunities in the global agriculture industry
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020