How Open Innovation Can Be Used in the Financial Sector
July 23, 2017 Editor 0
In a recent article, The Financial Brand discussed the biggest threats to the financial and banking industry. They included a long list of everything from profitability to making good hiring decisions. However, we thought that there were a few problems that could be particularly fruitful when applied to open innovation systems.
Go to Source
- M:lab East Africa awarded impact economy innovations grant
- Global Fund investments in human resources for health: innovation and missed opportunities for health systems strengthening.
- Managing the business of everyday life: the roles of space and place in “mumpreneurship”
- Supply Chain Management Practices as a Support to Innovation in SMEs
- The Next Great Innovation in Finance
- How to build a sustainable competitiveness platform?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021