Rwanda: Telemedicine to Reduce Health Services Costs
July 21, 2017 Editor 0
[New Times] The Ministry of Health has launched a telemedicine project at Shyira Hospital in Nyabihu District, that’s expected to help reduce costs spent on patients transferred to referral hospitals, reduce face-to-face training for doctors and cut transport costs for patients.
Go to Source
- How Hunger Increases Your Creativity
- How to Make Development Finance and Procurement Data Exciting
- UofL scientists uncover how grapefruits provide a secret weapon in medical drug delivery
- Supporting lifelong learners to build personal learning ecologies in daily physical spaces
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- Micro-Franchising: How Business-in-a-Box Can Change Development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020