Rwanda: Telemedicine to Reduce Health Services Costs
July 21, 2017 Editor 0
[New Times] The Ministry of Health has launched a telemedicine project at Shyira Hospital in Nyabihu District, that’s expected to help reduce costs spent on patients transferred to referral hospitals, reduce face-to-face training for doctors and cut transport costs for patients.
Go to Source
- Use of a national collaborative to improve hospital quality in a low income setting.
- How You Can Reach 300,000 Tanzanians with Proven Family Planning Information
- Information technology super-charging Rwanda’s economy
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
- Can innovative ambulance transport avert pregnancy-related deaths? One-year operational assessment in Ethiopia.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018