What Africa Can Teach the United States About Funding Infrastructure Projects
February 18, 2017 Editor 0
explains why the solution to America’s infrastructure woes may lie in finance models that have proven successful in several nations in Africa.
Go to Source
- How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage.
- How to use Paypal with MPESA (Follow up to last weeks Lunch with Paypal)
- Whole-genome sequencing of Africa’s hunter-gatherers elucidates human variation and ancient interbreeding
- Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
- From services dealers to innovation brokers
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021