What Africa Can Teach the United States About Funding Infrastructure Projects
February 18, 2017 Editor 0
explains why the solution to America’s infrastructure woes may lie in finance models that have proven successful in several nations in Africa.
Go to Source
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda.
- Don’t Persuade Customers — Just Change Their Behavior
- Corporate social responsibility in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry: the perspective of the industry
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- The Big Trends Changing Community Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020