How to design for sustainability
October 26, 2016 Editor 0
Tim Frick offers simple tactics to make your own digital products and services more sustainable.
Continue reading How to design for sustainability.
- Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
- North Africa: Tunis to Host 3rd Arab Forum On Securing Electronic Exchanges
- Caltech-Developed Method for Delivering HIV-Fighting Antibodies Proven Even More Promising
- A Tablet made in Africa
- Open innovation for SMEs in developing countries – an intermediated communication network model for collaboration beyond obstacles
- Three ways digital cash helps the poor
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021