Technological Entrepreneurship: A Multilevel Study
October 21, 2016 Editor 0
New technology-based firms play an important role in the business world, as they accelerate innovation processes and increase competitiveness. In the study of these businesses, it is necessary to involve variables of different levels of analysis. With the responses of 103 new technology-based firms, the relationship between variables at the individual, organizational, and contextual level was analyzed. The results show no clear and convincing relationship between entrepreneurial passion and creativity but there is between creativity and innovation. Also, the environmental dynamism showed no moderating influence on the passion-creative relationship but there was in the creativity-innovation relationship. The document presents a discussion of the main findings and conclusion of this work.
Go to Source
- South African space agency had key role in latest US moon probe mission
- Relationships among applications of tacit knowledge and transformational/transactional leader styles
- 4 revolutionary business models
- The Facebook-less Africa: Where Electronic Social Networks Don’t Reach
- Kenya: Kenya Targeting 5,000mw of Power Output By 2017
- Are These 6 Steps All That’s Needed to Ensure Digital Inclusion?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021