Technological Entrepreneurship: A Multilevel Study
October 21, 2016 Editor 0
New technology-based firms play an important role in the business world, as they accelerate innovation processes and increase competitiveness. In the study of these businesses, it is necessary to involve variables of different levels of analysis. With the responses of 103 new technology-based firms, the relationship between variables at the individual, organizational, and contextual level was analyzed. The results show no clear and convincing relationship between entrepreneurial passion and creativity but there is between creativity and innovation. Also, the environmental dynamism showed no moderating influence on the passion-creative relationship but there was in the creativity-innovation relationship. The document presents a discussion of the main findings and conclusion of this work.
Go to Source
- User Acceptance Determinants of Information Technology Innovation in Organizations
- Regulation and Technology Innovation: A comparison of Stated and Formal Regulatory Barriers throughout the Technology Innovation Process
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- Differential Effects of Personality Traits and Environmental Predictors on Reproductive and Creative Imagination
- Top management team advice-seeking and environmental competitiveness impacts on technological innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018