Technological Entrepreneurship: A Multilevel Study
October 21, 2016 Editor 0
New technology-based firms play an important role in the business world, as they accelerate innovation processes and increase competitiveness. In the study of these businesses, it is necessary to involve variables of different levels of analysis. With the responses of 103 new technology-based firms, the relationship between variables at the individual, organizational, and contextual level was analyzed. The results show no clear and convincing relationship between entrepreneurial passion and creativity but there is between creativity and innovation. Also, the environmental dynamism showed no moderating influence on the passion-creative relationship but there was in the creativity-innovation relationship. The document presents a discussion of the main findings and conclusion of this work.
Go to Source
- Where Does Innovation Meet Scale?
- Review of skill and the entrepreneurial process
- Developing a gender capacity assessment and development methodology and tools
- 40 Finalists Emerge in $1m Innovation Challenge
- Africa: Konga.Com Unveils Africa’s e-Commerce Centre, Warehouse
- Nigeria: Project Management Key to It Facilities Deployment – Accenture
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021