Why businesses should pay attention to deep learning
October 21, 2016 Editor 0
The O’Reilly Data Show Podcast: Christopher Nguyen on the early days of Apache Spark, deep learning for time-series and transactional data, innovation in China, and AI.
In this episode of the O’Reilly Data Show, I spoke with Christopher Nguyen, CEO and co-founder of Arimo. Nguyen and Arimo were among the first adopters and proponents of Apache Spark, Alluxio, and other open source technologies. Most recently, Arimo’s suite of analytic products has relied on deep learning to address a range of business problems.
Continue reading Why businesses should pay attention to deep learning.
- How is Creativity Best Managed? Some Empirical and Theoretical Guidelines
- Open models for innovation: an accounting-based perspective
- A conceptual framework of generative customization as an approach to product innovation and fulfillment
- Managing Knowledge Results: An Exploration of the Systems and Practices of Development Agencies
- Challenges and opportunities for biotechnology SMEs in Brazil
- Eye health innovations get funding boost
Livestock markets, animal source foods and human nutrition: Considering program tensions, maximizing impact and avoiding harm Getting ready for phase 2: Africa RISING partners pore over farming systems research design
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021