Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem
September 19, 2016 Editor 0
A look at the artificial intelligence and messaging platforms behind the fast-growing chatbot community
Behind the recent bot boom are big improvements in artificial intelligence and the rise of ubiquitous messaging services. In the graphic below I’ve listed some of the most important AI, messaging, and bot deployment platforms, and have also highlighted the emergence of a few interesting stacks: Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Apple each control a general AI agent as well as at least one entry elsewhere in the stack.
Continue reading Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem.
- Placing Time on Your Side for Collaborative Innovation
- Gut microbes enable coffee pest to withstand extremely toxic concentrations of caffeine
- China-Africa joint medical research to deepen
- Tanzania milk traders identify business strengths and weaknesses
- Kenya: Digital Jobs Project to Promote Efficiency and Create Youth Employment
- Open source won, so what’s next?
Tags: bot platform
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020