6 Ways to Reach Rural Woman via Mobile Phones Even If They Do Not Own One
March 10, 2016 Editor 0
In order to reach rural women through mobile technology, they need to be able to access phones that work at the precise moment you are trying to engage with them. This isn’t always easy.
While some women have their own phone, many find themselves in a range of different sharing situations, giving them partial access. Even those who are phone owners experience issues like poor network, no electricity and expensive credit that can restrict their ability to use the phone.
Despite these challenges, actions can be taken on your end to better accommodate the range in access that rural women tend to have, to ensure your program is accessible to them. This third blog in the series concerning rural women goes into detail with recommendations and reasoning.
Tags: Rural Woman
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020