The Globalization of Angel Investments: Evidence across Countries
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Angel investors are attracting increasing interest from financial economists and policy makers alike, reflecting their apparent ability to solve some of the information problems that other types of investors seem to have problems solving. Examining a cross-section of 13 angel groups who considered transactions across 21 countries, this study finds that angel investors have a positive impact on the growth of the firms they fund, their performance, and survival, while the selection of firms that apply for angel funding varies across countries.
Go to Source
- Good laboratory practices guarantee biosafety in the Sierra Leone-China friendship biosafety laboratory.
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Innovation Leaders
- Africa: An Innovation Policy Database for the Developing World
- 8 Ways to Encourage Innovation in Small Businesses – and Avoid Burnout
- Please RSVP Now: Will P2P Financing Succeed Where Microfinance Has Failed?
- Who Let All Those Ghanaians on the Internet? Jenna Burrell on Internet Exclusion
Evaluation of Convalescent Plasma for Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea. How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 807 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 726 views