How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Despite transformative innovations in digital technologies, the digital divide is still substantial. What can be done to spread digital dividends – that is, the broader development benefits of digital technologies – more widely? How can digital technologies contribute to the World Bank Group’s twin goals of eradicating extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity?
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- Championing interoperability for financial inclusion: carrot or stick?
- New G20 White Paper explores the fast-evolving role of standard-setting bodies for financial inclusion
- Unlocking innovation in the Middle East through financial inclusion
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: financial inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020