How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Despite transformative innovations in digital technologies, the digital divide is still substantial. What can be done to spread digital dividends – that is, the broader development benefits of digital technologies – more widely? How can digital technologies contribute to the World Bank Group’s twin goals of eradicating extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity?
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- Championing interoperability for financial inclusion: carrot or stick?
- New G20 White Paper explores the fast-evolving role of standard-setting bodies for financial inclusion
- Unlocking innovation in the Middle East through financial inclusion
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: financial inclusion
The Globalization of Angel Investments: Evidence across Countries White gold: Milk business improving lives of Tanzania traders
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 807 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 726 views