Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
January 29, 2016 Editor 0
Benjamin G. Edelman discusses the potential negative effects of transportation network companies in the so-called sharing economy.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- Management Development in Small Firms: Understanding the Learning Dilemma for Small Business Managers
- Open Innovation: Absorptive Capacity & Ambidexterity
- Human Capital as Source of Innovativeness in Subsistence Small Businesses
- Be Ready for the Next Major Technology Shifts in Your Industry
- Disruptive innovation: contributing to a value-based health care system.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020