Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
January 29, 2016 Editor 0
Benjamin G. Edelman discusses the potential negative effects of transportation network companies in the so-called sharing economy.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
- Indian Entrepreneurs Are Redefining India’s Taxi Service
- Business environment as the determinant of economic growth
- Is Africa ready for Artificial Intelligence?
- Contextual factors and continuance intention of mobile services
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021