Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
January 29, 2016 Editor 0
Benjamin G. Edelman discusses the potential negative effects of transportation network companies in the so-called sharing economy.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- Patent laws key to drug innovation, argues report
- Post Harvest Challenges in Agriculture – Can Mobile Apps Help?
- Innovation and Venture Capital Policy in Brazil and South Africa
- Sustainability requires science, tech … and art
- Africa: Southern, Eastern African Central Bank Officials Discuss the Mobile Financial Services Business
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020