The Problem with Productivity of Multi-Ethnic Teams
January 20, 2016 Editor 0
Ethnically diverse teams can be less productive than more homogenous teams, according to research in Kenya by professor Vincent Pons.
Go to Source
- COMESA launches innovation fund to boost economic growth
- Executives’ Biggest Productivity Challenges, Solved
- Do Structural Holes and Network Connectivity Really Affect Entrepreneurial Performance?
- The Secret Phrase Top Innovators Use
- On a path to accelerate access to Ebola vaccines: The WHO’s research and development efforts during the 2014-2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020