Agrobiodiversity Products by SWOT Analysis as an Analysis for Strategic Innovation
December 28, 2015 Editor 0
The paper aimed to demonstrate the potential of agro-biodiversity products derived from medicinal plants of the family farmers in Profito network (specific program of the Brazilian government). Method used was scenarios analysis of the knowledge. Literature review it was in the scientific database. According to the new “green wave” created by contemporary society aiming a better health and quality of life by population, it led to the depredation of medicinal species due to the acceleration of global trade demand. Thus, was constructed a SWOT analysis to support managers in strategic planning through of the potential agro-biodiversity products. It shows the appreciation of environmentally conscious products, economically sustainable and the creation of new public policies that ensure and valuation to the rescue, conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity since they are essential for building this niche market.
Go to Source
- Designing the Organization for User Innovation
- How Refugee Saharawis Use ICTs in Their Fight for Independence
- The Good, Bad and Great News about Women on the Web in Developing Countries
- Developing a research framework for complex multi-team coordination in emergency management
- Technology &Savings: Competing for Kenya’s Base of the Pyramid
- First UX month in Africa Begins!
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020