Agrobiodiversity Products by SWOT Analysis as an Analysis for Strategic Innovation
December 28, 2015 Editor 0
The paper aimed to demonstrate the potential of agro-biodiversity products derived from medicinal plants of the family farmers in Profito network (specific program of the Brazilian government). Method used was scenarios analysis of the knowledge. Literature review it was in the scientific database. According to the new “green wave” created by contemporary society aiming a better health and quality of life by population, it led to the depredation of medicinal species due to the acceleration of global trade demand. Thus, was constructed a SWOT analysis to support managers in strategic planning through of the potential agro-biodiversity products. It shows the appreciation of environmentally conscious products, economically sustainable and the creation of new public policies that ensure and valuation to the rescue, conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity since they are essential for building this niche market.
Go to Source
- UK, SA scientists set to share notes at research workshop
- The relationships amongst leader-member exchange, perceived organizational support, affective commitment, and in-role performance: A social-exchange perspective.
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- A.T. Kearney Study Identifies Best Practices in IT Innovation Based on Methods of High-Growth Companies
- Generative team learning in Web 2.0 environments
- The Secret to Effective Motivation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021