SMEs finance leapfrogs through fintech innovations
December 8, 2015 Editor 0
Since more than 50% of small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) worldwide lack adequate access to credit, the international community is proposing reforms that will help countries strengthen their financial infrastructure and make it easier for SMEs to borrow funds needed to operate and expand.
- Milk: the new white gold? Milk production options for smallholder farmers in Southern Mali.
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging with the Next Billion
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia
- Corporate social responsibility and Islamic marketing: some basic lessons
- A 6 Step Guide to Platforms in International Development
- Tool boosts success of online collaborations by redistributing the burdens of leadership
Tags: SMEs finance
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020