Innovation’s New World Order
November 23, 2015 Editor 0
The Global Innovation 1000 study has shown that it’s not how much you spend on R&D, but how you spend it, that determines your success. However, it also matters where you spend it– and our 2015 study shows that decisions about R&D location look very different today than they did less than a decade ago. Asia is now the top regional destination for R&D spending, followed by North America and Europe.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Healthcare organisations innovation management systems: implications for hospitals, primary care providers and community health practitioners
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020