Addressing Egypt’s aquaculture challenges
November 4, 2015 Editor 0
Critical problems, including water quality and disease prevention, in the $1.5 billion Egyptian aquaculture industry were addressed in a meeting of key stakeholders in Cairo last week.
The second plenary meeting of the Egyptian Aquaculture Innovation Platform, organized by WorldFish, addressed concerns affecting the industry and set out a series of action items in order to move towards a country-wide aquaculture plan.
- From open data to a collaborative community – looking ahead with TCdata360
- Improved tilapia breeding program in Egypt: A year in review
- Biotechnologies at Work for Smallholders: Case Studies from Developing Countries in Crops, Livestock and Fish
- Access to finance and financial problems of SMEs: evidence from Egypt
- Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
- [Infographic] Africa Mobile connections predicted to explode to almost a billion by 2017
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020