Six Lessons from Mobile Money Ventures in Developing Countries
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
Rajiv Lal is studying why so many mobile money companies are failing in developing countries.
Go to Source
- Issues, Responsibilities and Identities: A Distributed Leadership Perspective on Biotechnology R&D Management
- The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Venture philanthropy in Development: dynamics, challenges and lessons in the search for greater impact
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
Tags: Mobile Money Ventures
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019