Should governments support the development of agricultural insurance markets?
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
How governments can ensure that low-income farmers are financially protected against natural disasters, such as droughts, was at the heart of a panel discussion at the “Global Index Insurance Conference,” which concluded earlier this week in Paris.
- Are you an Intrapreneur?
- Voices of Africa: Human Capital & Development
- An appraisal of rural/urban electricity consumption in a south Indian city: vindication of greener energy potential through solar PV system
- Developing a gender capacity assessment and development methodology and tools
- Girls in ICT Day: Inspirational Women to Know in the ICT Field
- 14 big trends to watch in 2013
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021