Should governments support the development of agricultural insurance markets?
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
How governments can ensure that low-income farmers are financially protected against natural disasters, such as droughts, was at the heart of a panel discussion at the “Global Index Insurance Conference,” which concluded earlier this week in Paris.
- Please Stop Using the Term “Beneficiaries” in ICT4D
- How to do better health reform: a snapshot of change and improvement initiatives in the health systems of 30 countries.
- We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
- The Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
- Three ways digital cash helps the poor
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021