Should governments support the development of agricultural insurance markets?
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
How governments can ensure that low-income farmers are financially protected against natural disasters, such as droughts, was at the heart of a panel discussion at the “Global Index Insurance Conference,” which concluded earlier this week in Paris.
- A meta-analysis of Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia (CCPP) in Ethiopia
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- The Use of Smart Mobile Equipment for the Innovation in Organizational Coordination(Cho)
- Cleantech Open Accelerates Clean Innovation
- Mobile health targets women, yet many don’t have mobile phones
- Virtual nanotech centre links Argentina, South Africa
Categories: World Bank PSD
Climate of hope, amid a season of summitry: Anticipation builds for vital summits on sustainability and climate change Early Biomarkers and Regulatory Innovation in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 836 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 817 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 782 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 744 views