Should governments support the development of agricultural insurance markets?
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
How governments can ensure that low-income farmers are financially protected against natural disasters, such as droughts, was at the heart of a panel discussion at the “Global Index Insurance Conference,” which concluded earlier this week in Paris.
- Africa: Senegal, Kenya Claim Apps Awards
- Three Creativity Challenges from IDEO’s Leaders
- Exploring software, hardware, everywhere
- Knowledge Acquisition: The Roles of Perceived Value of Knowledge Content and Source
- Targeting the Base of the Pyramid at Scale
- Africa: Demo Africa – Notafy Brings Instant Messaging to Corporates
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020