Evaluation and Innovation
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
The words evaluation and innovation are not often put together in one sentence. Most companies believe that measurement has a negative effect on creativity and innovation —it is seen as a control tool that harms, rather than supports, reflection and learning. While data is seen as a valuable source of discovering new trends and user needs, it is rarely used to measure internal innovation progress and capability. Because we see measurement as stifling innovation and creativity, companies rarely track the information needed to determine creative ability and innovation success. In fact, many organizations end up ignoring the issue all together.
Go to Source
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Social investment takes the stage: Five forums you should know about
- Network for African agriculture professionals in Europe set to launch
- Group in move to train 10 000 African electronics technicians by 2015
- User Acceptance Determinants of Information Technology Innovation in Organizations
- Why Nigeria Matters to the World
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020