5 Advantages to Crowdsourced Innovation Management
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
At the beginning of the twentieth century, research and development was a highly guarded and elite practice. Imagine laboratories peopled by white-coated scientists who had passwords to protect the doors to their office. This kind of research and innovation was highly successful for a long time – it gave us electrocardiography, DNA fingerprinting, and many Apple products.
Go to Source
- Why Innovation is so Hard for Leaders
- Africa RISING technical progress reports, October 2014-March 2015
- What Is the Logical Conclusion for Citizen Feedback Systems?
- Sparking Innovation in Post-Conflict Nations
- How high-growth firms can reshape the economy
- Integrating nutrition into Ethiopian farming systems – nutrition manual for community workers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020