Avoid These 7 Mistakes When Pitching Your Business
September 18, 2015 Editor 0
How’s your ‘elevator pitch’? What? You don’t have one? Big mistake!
- 7 Ways the Cloud Can Help Your Business Save Money (Infographic)
- Can Entrepreneurs Be Made?
- The First Step to Being Powerful
- Thinking About Starting Your Own Venture? Read Hugh MacLeod’s Book, ‘Evil Plans’
- How Bad Leadership Spurs Entrepreneurship
- Thinking of Quitting Your Entrepreneurial Quest? Read This First.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019