Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Can maize farmers in northern Ghana increase economic benefits by applying more nitrogen?
- Intensifying maize production in integrated crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- Insecticide spray regime effect on cowpea yield and financial returns in northern Ghana
- Pushing back against fertilizer use myth in northern Tanzania
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality
- Improving water productivity in crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019