Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Let’s Be Realistic About Measuring Impact
- Nanotech’s impacts on Africa must be carefully considered
- For Breakthrough Innovation, Focus on Possibility, Not Profitability
- New Research on Why CEOs Should Use Social Media
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
- Mush irrigation scheme in Ethiopia provides opportunities for improved crop and water management
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021