Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Innovation ‘must consider water, energy and land jointly’
- The differentiated impacts of organizational innovation practices on technological innovation persistence
- Almost There | An Insight Into Kenyan Open Data Apps
- Nine African countries to drive forward two radio astronomy projects
- What is Innovation Governance? – Definition and Scope
- Empowering innovation
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021