Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
- Africa: Bridging the Information Gap in Agriculture
- Developing a Corporate Knowledge Management Strategy
- .NET open source
- Early Biomarkers and Regulatory Innovation in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- Mercy Corps Perspective: Why large international dev orgs should be in the business of innovation
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020