Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- Big Companies Can Unleash Innovation, Rather than Shackle It
- Disappointed By Innovation Results? It’s The Culture!
- Don’t Let Predictability Become the Enemy of Innovation
- Perseverance strategies of enterprising individuals
- Facebook is the internet in Africa: We take a look at its ambitious plans to connect the next billion users
- The Technological Economy Altering the Firms Limit: the GMO Soybeans in Brazil
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021