Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- Socio-Technological Characterization of Goat Industry at Tamarugal Province in Atacama Desert
- 5 Step Process to Develop Mobile Phone Technical Skills Workshops
- Toward cheaper water treatment
- New grant to establish pan-continental bioinformatics research network in Africa
- Energy access as millennium development goal
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020