Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- New GSMA Guide: Forming Successful Partnerships With Mobile Network Operators
- It’s Time to Balance Profits and Purpose
- Innovative Doctoral Education for Global Food Security
- The Red Queen in action: The longitudinal effects of capital investments in the mobile telecommunications sector
- Open Services Innovation: A Review
- Strong university-industry links key to tapping knowledge-economy spin-offs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020