The Product of The Future
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
What will the product of the future be like – and how will it be different than today’s products? Generally, all products will become part virtual, part physical. They will be connected, reconfigurable and – hopefully – smart. Also, the business model for their manufacturers will be dramatically different.
Go to Source
- How Can We Integrate M&E Across Sectors?
- New program offers blueprint and ‘Golden Rules’ for increasing sustainable electricity in developing countries
- A pharyngeal jaw evolutionary innovation facilitated extinction in Lake Victoria cichlids.
- Don’t Neglect Your Power to Bring People Together
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- Hidden Roadblocks: Structural Barriers that Limit Women’s Financial Inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020