Accelerating forage breeding to boost livestock productivity
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), with partners in the UK, Colombia and Kenya bring together their leading expertise in forage breeding for animal nutrition, cutting-edge genomics and phenomics technologies to accelerate the improvement of Brachiaria, a vital livestock feed crop in central Africa and Latin America.
- Transforming rural health systems through clinical academic leadership: lessons from South Africa.
- Local software can spur development, says UN report
- Innovation should be a ‘tool’ not a ‘master’
- The intellectual capital of business incubators
- 4 Questions for Internet.org as Internet for the Poor
- How Entrepreneurs Find Opportunity
Tags: livestock productivity
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020