Accelerating forage breeding to boost livestock productivity
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), with partners in the UK, Colombia and Kenya bring together their leading expertise in forage breeding for animal nutrition, cutting-edge genomics and phenomics technologies to accelerate the improvement of Brachiaria, a vital livestock feed crop in central Africa and Latin America.
- Best Practices in Mobile Finance
- ANDE Launches Legal Tools for the East African Markets
- The link between earnings management and corporate performance: evidence from family firms
- Focus on Gender: Business can do more to aid women
- How onions recognize when to bulb
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Tags: livestock productivity
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021