Accelerating forage breeding to boost livestock productivity
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), with partners in the UK, Colombia and Kenya bring together their leading expertise in forage breeding for animal nutrition, cutting-edge genomics and phenomics technologies to accelerate the improvement of Brachiaria, a vital livestock feed crop in central Africa and Latin America.
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- SA moves to use titanium-ores platform to build new high-tech industry
- Building a business that combines human experts and data science
- Top management team advice-seeking and environmental competitiveness impacts on technological innovation
- Ethnomathematics: an Anthropological Approach to Software in ICT4E
- Determined to deliver: Private-sector ingenuity boosts public-sector results, through executive ‘delivery units’
Tags: livestock productivity
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020