Accelerating forage breeding to boost livestock productivity
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), with partners in the UK, Colombia and Kenya bring together their leading expertise in forage breeding for animal nutrition, cutting-edge genomics and phenomics technologies to accelerate the improvement of Brachiaria, a vital livestock feed crop in central Africa and Latin America.
- Social Innovation
- Africa’s informal economy can boost innovation
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Systematic Review of the Performance of HIV Viral Load Technologies on Plasma Samples.
- Looping in local suppliers rather than forcing out international firms
- Small Business Innovation Lessons From 3 Big Companies
Tags: livestock productivity
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021