Consultation on how to improve SMEs’ access to finance through better public credit guarantee schemes
August 18, 2015 Editor 0Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a major role in most economies, particularly in developing countries. However, more than 50 percent of SMEs lack access to finance. Without it, many SMEs languish and stagnate. Credit markets for SMEs often don’t work.
- The development process of new technology-based firms
- Customer Integration during Innovation Development: An Exploratory Study in the Logistics Service Industry
- Are Most CEOs Too Old to Innovate?
- From services dealers to innovation brokers
- Costs and Benefits of Open Innovation
- Factors facilitating and constraining the scaling up of an evidence-based strategy of community-based primary care: management perspectives from northern Ghana.
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020