Consultation on how to improve SMEs’ access to finance through better public credit guarantee schemes
August 18, 2015 Editor 0Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a major role in most economies, particularly in developing countries. However, more than 50 percent of SMEs lack access to finance. Without it, many SMEs languish and stagnate. Credit markets for SMEs often don’t work.
- Analysts Want You to Innovate, Except When They Don’t
- Genetically modified foods: asking the right questions
- Micro-loans may be trendy, but enterprises that employ more than one will grow economies
- Effects of family functions and structural changes on family business development (social capital evidence)
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020