Sensing is Exploring Uncharted Territory
August 7, 2015 Editor 0
Where do you start when you want something new? Whether the aim is just an improvement, a small incremental change or something more unique, disruptive and breakthrough, the start will probably determine where you end up. Do you start jotting down ideas? Do you grab a whiteboard and Post-Its, get a few people in the room, and start brainstorming?
Go to Source
- Innovativeness: a team knowledge and communication perspective
- Bellagio/PopTech Fellows Nominations Are Open
- New development of medicines for priority diseases in Africa.
- An analysis of the contribution of leadership to organisational performance using complexity science
- Grass? How an unlikely weapon can help farmers beat drought in Africa
- Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020