Kenya: Student Invents Software to Monitor Parking Lots
August 7, 2015 Editor 0
[The Star] A university student has invented a computer system to map and monitor parking lots.
Go to Source
- Pedagogy 2 go: student and faculty perspectives on the features of mobile learning management systems
- Swazi Pi to empower Swaziland kids through microcomputers — Be part of it
- 12 Challenges facing Computer Education in Kenyan Schools
- Why is the Quality of Kenyan Apps Going Down?
- This is the single biggest success (or failure) factor in ICT4E
- Ethnomathematics: an Anthropological Approach to Software in ICT4E
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018