Kenya: Student Invents Software to Monitor Parking Lots
August 7, 2015 Editor 0
[The Star] A university student has invented a computer system to map and monitor parking lots.
Go to Source
- Africa: Sustainable Food Production, Facts and Figures
- KNOWLEDGE PROTECTION IN KNOWLEDGE-INTENSIVE BUSINESS SERVICES
- How to Become an Innovative Company: A Case Study
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Handbook of Service Science
- How to Stop Cybercrime from Sabotaging Emerging Economies
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021