Africa: Digging for Data On Africa’s Climate Future
August 7, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] Efforts to digitise old records and gather new data will improve local climate modelling, finds Lou Del Bello.
Go to Source
- Satellite firms switch on to Africa’s potential
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship
- Are Massive Open Online Courses Massive Opportunity or Massive Hype?
- Startup Showcase: Mateeshoh
- Bio-pesticides in focus as safety concerns reshape export trade
- Managing Reverse Knowledge Flow in Multinational Corporations
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021