Tips to Achieve an Innovative and Differentiated Startup Project
August 5, 2015 Editor 0
This is the era of rapid changes and disruptive innovations, and no startup, irrespective of size or industry, should be launched without a high degree of innovation and differentiation. This article is about the why, what, and the how— the systematic way to achieve this, based on the long international experience of the author, Dr. Stephen M. Sweid.
Go to Source
- Ma3Route! Brings Sanity on Our Roads
- Brands Aren’t Dead, But Traditional Branding Tools Are Dying
- Nigerian VoD content platform Dobox TV offers simultaneous online premiere of cinema releases
- Visa payments coming to Orange Money customers starting with Botswana
- 5 Ways Your Company Culture is Stifling Innovation
- What’s the Point of Creativity?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020