Risks in Innovation Leadership Talent
August 5, 2015 Editor 0
You don’t need to look far to see risk in innovation leadership. Yet many entrepreneurs lack a sufficient understanding of how to judge and deal with risks. In this article we introduce a model for classifying risks in innovation leadership. In turn, we discuss how some of these risks can be reduced or averted, and in some cases even embraced and reframed to mean something positive.
Go to Source
- The Five Superpowers of Marketing
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Africa: Authoraid to Add Online Courses for Social Scientists
- Chinese scientists successfully crack the genome of diploid cotton
- Rethinking Startup Finance in Africa
- Nigeria pins green revolution hopes on cassava
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020