Risks in Innovation Leadership Talent
August 5, 2015 Editor 0
You don’t need to look far to see risk in innovation leadership. Yet many entrepreneurs lack a sufficient understanding of how to judge and deal with risks. In this article we introduce a model for classifying risks in innovation leadership. In turn, we discuss how some of these risks can be reduced or averted, and in some cases even embraced and reframed to mean something positive.
Go to Source
- How ICT Can Have Socioeconomic Impact on Base of the Pyramid Consumers
- Global partnerships are critical to advance the control of Neglected Zoonotic Diseases: The case of the Global Alliance for Rabies Control.
- How to Do Business Model Innovation for the Established Firm
- Profiting from Innovation by Aligning Product Architecture with IP
- Failure Isn’t Enough
- How CEOs Are Succeeding in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020